N/APosted on - 12/15/2012
Google play seems to be the one playing games with me. All I want is to get the latest versions of the applications.
Every time I download the updates, I am given this error message – Update for “Google Maps” could not be downloaded due to an error (941). Please help me on how to solve this.
I really need to update my applications.
Thanks a lot.
Update for “Google Maps” could not be downloaded
Let's try to solve your problem Follow these steps.
1. Go to home then menu.
2. In menu go to settings and then Applications.
3. You will see there Manage Applications.
4. Touch or tap on All tab.
5. Scroll down in the list and select play store Application.
6. Uninstall the updates.
7. It will bring the Google to original version.
8. Go to menu then settings.
9. In settings you will find manage Application.
10. There you will find play store.
11. Clear Cache over there and clear data also.
12. Now go to Play store and try update again.