N/APosted on - 05/30/2012
Some sort of drive error checking task seems to run when booting up Windows 7 prior to launching the OS.
This has happened a few times. As far as I know, I have not scheduled for any “checking for errors” type-tasks for my hard drive.
Why is this happening?
Thanking you in advance.
Unwanted ‘drive error check’ during Windows 7 startup
The “checking for errors” that appears on your computer every time you boot up your windows 7 is a system error and hard drive error.
Follow this step solution:
1. Go to start menu, type Run on the text field then enters.
2. Then another text field appears, type cmd/command then enters.
3. The command prompt appears, in the command prompt type chkdsk /r, then press Y for yes.
5. Type exit and Restart your computer.
6. While to rebooting process the chkdsk command function, then it will continue to your desktop.
7. Restart your computer.
After this step, the error will not appear anymore.