N/APosted on - 02/15/2014
When I try to login with the nick name in PaltalkI ended with an error message. Paltalk is not allowing me to login it throws me an Unexpected server error. I tried to reinstall the Paltalk, but the error remains persist. How to solve this error? Please help me to fix the error. Thanks in advance.
Unexpected server error. Contact support staff (tc-5403).
I have tried to change the windows information and even try to install Pal talk on my windowsMe but I got the same MSG
Unexpected server error – tc-5403
There is the solution of this issue but it won’t work if you’re not using a router.
1. Go to Start menu >> All programs >> Accessories >> Command Prompt.
2. Type and enter: ipconfig
3. Note the IP address of the “Default Gateway”.
4. Open your browser and type and enter the IP address you’ve got from “Default Gateway”.
5. Your router settings will open. Type your username and password. The default username and password is:
However, this option depends on your router’s settings if you’ve changed any.
6. Select Setup >> Basic Setup.
7. On the left side of screen, you’ll notice “Internet Setup” and “Network Setup”. Under “Network Setup”, you’ll see “Local IP Address” with something similar to “192.168.x.x”. Change these numbers.
8. Go to the place where “Subnet Mask” is found. Click the arrow and select a different one.
9. On downside, click “Save settings”.
10. Say positive to any further operation.
11. Close your browser.
If that doesn’t fix this issue,
1. Start Command Prompt as before.
2. Run the following commands:
Another probability might be because of your using banned User ID. Contact with your service provider to fix any issue with your user account.