N/APosted on - 04/05/2012
I am running up a website, i am able to see the main homepage which has several menus, when i click a menu in menu bar, i found an error displaying NOT FOUND.
Help me to get out of this. Here is the snapshot of the error.
The requested URL /contact.html was not found on this server
Additionally, a 404 not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to Handle the request.
Apache Server at delightremedies.org Port 80
Unable to view menu linked pages on website
There are various reasons for which you cannot access to your website.
Some for the solutions are:
1. Check the port 80 http fire wall rule.
2. See all the ports inbound and outbound are open or not. 2. Go to the control panel.
3. Windows firewall.
4. Advanced settings.
5. Inbound rules, there you will be able to add Apache and or WAMP here.
6. The URL you are requesting is too long or the URL is very large.
7. The file may have been moved for some reason or other.
8. Your request for the web reached to a server but the server does not accept request from the port.
9. Check the TCP port 80 or the IP address from which the request came.