N/APosted on - 04/19/2015
I have installed Steam on my PC and I'm facing problem. I have a CRT monitor. When I run Steam in big picture mode, I don't get proper frame rates, only around 18 FPS. Why is this happening? I have a Geforce GTX 750 ti and I don't think that I deserve that lag and frame cracks.
Unable to use Steam; Frame gets cracked
Indeed that your video graphics is outstanding and you really don’t deserve lags and pixelated gameplay. Now to eliminate this problem we have to force all games to use your video card. Here’s what we need to do.
1. From your Desktop, right-click on NVIDIA Control Panel, a new window will pop-up.
2. It should show – > Manage 3D settings and the Program Settings tab must be selected.
3. Select the program you want to customize and select the Add button.
4. Locate the folder for your steam games. Usually you can find it in C:Program Files (x86/x64)Steamsteamappscommon.
5. Locate the .exe for the game folder to use NVIDIA, select and click Open.
6. Under Select the preferred graphics processor, click the drop down list and choose High-performance NVIDIA processor. Click Apply.
7. Do this also with the rest of your games.
8. Restart is not required but if possible restart your computer to make it sure that the changes will take effect.