N/APosted on - 02/02/2014
I am having error on my QlikView Webserver Service (QVWS). It is showing Error 1067 and I don't know how to resolve this issue. All users have administrative privilege so I don't think that is an issue. Please help me.
Windows could not start the QlikView Webserver service on Local Computer.
Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.
Unable to Start QlikView Webserver Service
This is because you are lacking COM rights on your account. Try the solution here:
1. Launch DCOMCNFG.EXE and then expand to, Console Root > Component Services > Computers > My Computer > DCOM Config.
2. Search for the QlikViewBatch 7.0 Application from the list and select Properties.
3. Under the Security tab, click Customize from the Launch and Activation Permissions and click Edit.
4. Add your account that needs permissions.
5. Check the following:
– Local Launch
– Remote Launch
– Local Activation
– Remote Activation
6. Save and Retry. Do the same steps for the Access Permissions and Configuration Permissions.
Alternatively, you can also try turning the UAC on.