N/APosted on - 02/03/2013
I am getting the below error when I try to select a 2012 as a new financial year. The accountant has to perform a rollover in 2011 December but he didn’t so when I tried to have the 2012 reports displayed, I got this message that the date must fall within the current financial year. Please help me resolve this?
You may not move your financial year more than 12 months.
Unable to select 2012 as financial year
The following error would not come if you have done it properly. See the steps and do it correctly.
* Prepare a new financial year for your company files and also make a backup.
* Go to "File" the "Start a New Financial Year".
* The "Financial Year" used next year by default.
* Change "The last month of the new financial year" to which month you prefer.
* Hit "Continue" and follow the screen shot.
Now you're all set for the financial year.