Unable to Remove Selected History items in Safari on iPhone 5?
Dear Cromwell Ron,
No doubt that older safari and IOS version has no ability to delete the selected data items from history.
But in latest version of safari you can delete the individual history items. Just make sure that you have the latest released I Phone safari browser.
Step wise summary to delete individual history items is as follows.
1. Open the settings and tap the safari
2. Click on the "advanced" option at the end of the page.
3. Click on the "website data" on the upper side of the page.
4. Click on the "edit" button in upper right corner of the page.
5. Now you will see the all of the history items and a red mark on the left side of all of the individual items.
6. Tap the red mark and then click delete. The selected individual history item will be deleted.
You can also delete all of the history at once. For this you just have to "click on "remove all website data" in the lower side of the page.
But please keep in mind that the individual delete history items is only available in latest releases of safari and IOS.