N/APosted on - 06/19/2012
I have used Windows Vista virtual machine. When I try to install Parallels Internet Security on it I am getting the following error message:
"This program will not run. Security Center did not trust this program because its identity can't be verified"
Need a solution to solve this.
Thanks in advance.
Unable To Install Parallels Internet Security
Don’t worries Mr. Bteshome Just follow these instructions from Kaspersky:
1. Go to “Start” menu then click on Control Panel, and then click on Programs, and Programs and Features, and then click Uninstall button.
2. If you used Norton or Symantec before then click on Norton Remove Tool.
3. If you used McAfee before then click on McAfee Remove Tool.
4. If you used AVG before then click on AVG Remove Tool.
5. If you used Avast before then click on Avast Remove Tool.
6. If you used Trend Micro before then click on Trend Micro Remove Tool.
7. If you used Avira Antivir before then click on Avira Antivir Remove Tool.
Even the install process doesn’t work and says identity can't be verified. Then you have to check for the identity verified.