N/APosted on - 06/30/2014
Hi. I am using a Nokia Lumia 800 and I am having some issues on my Internet Connection. I don't have issues on connecting to Wi-Fi, but when going through my browser to my Network settings to connect, it will work fine for few days and then later, my browser won't display webpages correctly. I checked on the settings and there seems to be no issues. I saw a 3G sign and that I am also connected to the Internet. However, I am unable to browse any web pages. I want to know if this is an issue with my phone or with the connection itself. Please send me some guidance and help. Thanks.
Unable to Display Webpages Correctly on Nokia Lumia 800
Hi Matthew M Slagle,
I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems with your network connection. The problem may be with your phone or it may lie in the network settings entered into your phone.
Here are some steps you can do to resolve this issue:
Solution One: Contact Phone Service Provider
1. Contact the customer service center for your cellular network. Calling this center is free of charge to you, and can be done 24/7.
2. Once in touch with them, outline the problems you are facing and ask for solutions.
3. The representative may go over the settings you have entered in your phone. This is to ensure that they are correct.
4. The agent should be able to remotely send you the network settings for your phone.
5. Once you have followed the instructions given, your internet problems should be fixed.
Solution Two: Reset Your Phone
This process will erase all data from your phone and restore your device settings to their default values.
Please backup your data before proceeding with this method.
1. On the home screen of your device, touch the button.
2. Scroll down and touch 'Settings'
3. After entering settings menu, touch 'About'
4. Now touch 'Reset Your Phone'
5. When prompted, touch 'Yes' from the warning screen.
Once the process is complete, the phone will restart automatically. The default settings should be restored and any malicious software deleted. Your phone's network connection should operate as desired now.