Unable to copy movie files from DVD to Mac PC
First of fall you don't need to copy DVD for mac because there is a built in option copying DVD by mac for it. By which you can burn cd or DVDs and make copies. Here are some steps by which you can do it by yourself
1. Check the disk space of your hard disk
2. Place DVD which you want copy. If it starts auto play stop it.
3. On clicking hard drive there will be a option application for disk utility. Launch it.
4. click on the DVD you placed. It will be showing on left side.
5. In utility toolbar press on new image. It will asked save as.
6. Name it.
7. Choose destination to save.
8. Image format to DVD be set.
9. make encryption to none
10.Click on create. the image will start creating.
11.When the saving is done take out your DVD and the work is done you can enjoy it. If it is a movie file watch it without any hesitations.