N/APosted on - 02/03/2014
I purchased a song from iTunes and tried to convert it to MP3 so it can be playable on my Xbox through a USB. But I've got an error and it says:
"One Word Extinguisher" could not be converted because protected files cannot be converted to other formats.
How can I convert songs that I purchased from iTunes without breaking any of their rules since the error stated, the song is protected. Please help me as I have lots to convert.
Unable to Convert iTunes Songs to Other Formats
This task is a little bit hard and also, troublesome. But don’t worry, it’s easy in the following way.
1. Start iTunes.
2. From iTunes/Edit menu, go to Preferences >> General button >> Import Settings button.
3. From “Import Using” dropdown menu, choose MP3 >> click “OK”.
4. Get a blank CD/DVD and insert it into your DVD-ROM.
5. Now create a new playlist. Go to File >> New Playlist.
6. Drag the music you want to convert from your playlist into the new playlist you just created.
7. Right-click on the playlist and select “Burn Playlist to Disc”.
8. Now rip the disc. Use any ripping software but be careful of its ability and integrity. You can use Max. Download the latest stable version to do these tasks.
Now enjoy your music in MP3 format.