N/APosted on - 07/09/2014
I have a Kindle Fire tablet and when I type something in the email application, it automatically corrects some of the words I entered. I do not know how to disable the auto correct feature. It is also putting in extra periods in my texts. Is this normal or is this an application problem I need to address?
Unable to change video screen size on Kindle
The automatic spelling correction of the Kindle Fire is enabled by default. Here's how you can disable it.
1. On the home screen, select the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
2. Click the settings button to get into the settings screen environment.
2. Click More thru the default options
3. Click Kindle Keyboard and
4. Click "off" the Quick Fixes. The switch will be in off mode to disable the auto spelling correction.