N/APosted on - 07/18/2016
Hi. I have been experiencing very slow internet connection lately. I don’t even know how to check my internet speed CenturyLink. Can you give some solution regarding the problem that I am facing and also how to troubleshoot a slow internet connection? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Troubleshoot Slow Internet Connections: Check My Internet SpeedCenturyLink
Hi. The steps that I follow so as to check my internet speedCenturyLink are as follows-
1) Close all the ongoing applications
2) The computer should be connected to the modem
3) All the switches and routers should be removed between the computer and modem
4) All the other devices should be turned off
5) Begin the test by clicking on the green button “begin test”
6) Compare the speed. The speed of upload/download link should be at least 80%.
The steps for troubleshooting a slow internet connection are as follows-
1) First you need to connect the computer to the modem with the use of an Ethernet cable.
2) Turn off all the other devices accessing the internet
3) Run the CenturyLink speed test and compare the speed
4) If the speed is slow, then open the internet browser
5) Type the address 192.168.0.1* and press Enter
6) Troubleshoot the internet connection