N/APosted on - 06/05/2013
I was installing Trend Micro Titanium to protect my system but I received the following error message “Installation Incomplete”. What is the cause of this error and how to remove this error? Help me to fix this problem.
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security
A problem prevented the installer from completely setting up Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security.
No Changes have been made to your computer. Please restart the installer to finish installing the software or check for more solutions online.
(Error code: #1602, 1001, 0x00e0120027)
Trend Micro Titanium installation problem
You are having that error message because your computer has infected with a threat preventing Trend Micro Security to be installed on your computer. You have to download an online virus scanner called HouseCall. You can download it here below depending on the OS of your computer:
LINK for Windows 32-bit and LINK for Windows 64-bit
1) After downloading HouseCall, click Run. Accept Terms and Agreements then click Next.
2) Click Settings below the Scan Now button.
3) You can now choose among these options on Scan Type tab:
Quick Scan – scans for areas where most malicious software or viruses can be found.
Full System Scan – scans the whole computer system by checking every file and folder.
Custom Scan – scans a specific area that you want to check.
After choosing any of these scan types, click Ok.
4) Click the Scan Now button to initiate virus scanning.
5) Wait for the scan results which will display the summary of threats found and you can choose an action to remove the threat on your computer. Click Close when you are done.
6) You can now reinstall Trend Micro Titanium on your computer.