N/APosted on - 10/12/2013
I am having problems with Trend Micro PC Cillin on my dell computer. I am getting an error as shown below. Any suggestions?
Invalid registration information has been entered. Please contact Trend Micro customer support center.
Error code 0x90000014
Trend Micro PC Cillin an error occurred
1. At first, Download the hotfix pcc14dell_1470_win_en_hfb_pcctlcom1020.zip.
2. Then on the File Download Window, click on Save.
3. The Save As window performs>> Click on Desktop as the location>> click on Save.
4. Double-click pcc14dell_1470_win_en_hfb_pcctlcom1020.zip to remove the patch. For assistance with removing ZIP files, mention to Compressing & removing a file utilizing WinZip.
5. After removing, double-click pcc14dell_1470_win_en_hfb_pcctlcom1020.exe to start set up the hotfix.. Click Yes when requested if you actually wish to open this file. (Password: novirus)
6. Also will be asked if you wish to update your software>>Click Yes.
7. After installing the hotfix, restart your computer.
8. After restarting, open the Trend Micro main console>> click on Register Now.
9. Then need to type the essential information in the boxes provided.
10. Now need to Click on Preview for checking your entries for corrections. If all are accurate, click on Register.
11. After all process a “Registration Successful” message will be appear that the process completed.
Your problem is solved!