N/APosted on - 12/19/2013
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which has a game data on Temple Run 2, Need For speed Most wanted and Zuma Revenge, I want to purchase Asus Nexus 7 and I don't want to start all over on these games, is there a way I can transfer the games data to my new phone? How do I make a fresh installation link to the old game data?
Transferring game data on Android platform
The 'My Backup Pro' software is used for transferring data from the old device to the new one.
Download the software from Google Play Official website.
The steps to transfer the data from old device to the new one are as follows:
1) Connect both the old and new device through same WiFi connection
2) Open the main menu in the old device
3) select the 'Migrate' option from the main menu of the device
4) Click 'Receive to this device from another' option from the list in new device
5) In the old device, open 'My Back Pro' option from the menu list
6) Select 'Send from this device to another' option
7) Select 'Application and Data' option from the migrate list
8) Once the data is selected the My Back Pro option will find the new device
9) After the data is received in the new device, Click 'OK' on the confirmation box
10) Restart the new device and all the data from the old device will be received in the new one.