N/APosted on - 01/14/2012
I need help to transfer the data file from Entourage (Version 10.1.4) to Outlook. I could locate that the data files are stored in the Main Identities folder in Office X Identities Folder. However, when I try to import the file using the FileàImport option in Outlook, I am receiving an error message stating "No Entourage data files in this folder”. But when I click the “Get info” option selecting the data file in iMac, the file format is displayed as "Outlook data file".
How can I resolve the issue?
Transferring the data file from Entourage (Version 10.1.4) to Outlook
Hi, Charmaine hollman
Here is a guide that would solve your problem:
On the Entourage server setting remove “/exchange” before importing.
1. On the entourage menu Choose account settings.
2. Double click UTK to edit your account.
3. Now on the account setting tabs remove “/exchange” from the field.
Now the entourage is ready. We will now proceed to Outlook.
1. Install Office 2011
2. In outlook go to File and then Import.
3. Choose the Entourage information from an archive or earlier version. Now click the right arrow to continue.
4. Now you can choose where you want to import. After choosing click the right arrow to continue.
5. Now select all the items that you want to transfer and click the right arrow to Continue.
6. The date modify field will identify the most recent. If you don’t found your latest identity on the list Click browse and then search for it. Again to continue click the right arrow.
7. You will get an error that is telling you that it would download an information from an exchange account. Just click Ok.
Take note that you will need a Office 2011 to do this.
Contact me for further question.