N/APosted on - 12/14/2013
I have an Asus N55S Laptop which started having this problem of the touchpad freezing when the keyboard is in use, I am forced to restart the laptop to get the touchpad working. I have checked the settings and nothing has changed ,utilities shows all devices are okay , what could be the problem here? How do I get my touchpad working simultaneously with my keyboard? what could be causing this problem?
Touchpad won’t respond when using keyboard
The settings to make the touchpad and keyboard work simultaneously are as mentioned below:
1) Open the 'Control Panel' and click 'Mouse' icon
2) Click 'TouchPad settings' tab, click 'Settings' button
3) Expand the 'Pointer', click 'PalmCheck Enhanced' option, Click 'Gear' icon
4) Go to the 'Palm-checked Enhanced' properties option
5) Navigate to the 'PalmCheck' section and drag the slider 'ON'
6) Click 'Close' button to close the window
7) Restart the device and both the touchpad and keyboard will work simultaneously