N/APosted on - 09/03/2016
On my computer, torrents within uTorrent is not being able to connect to any peers and thus can't initiate any downloads. This problem arose abruptly and no major changes to my system were made prior to this problem. I am not using any proxies or VPNs and I highly doubt it's an ISP issue since they are very relaxed about this sort of thing and up to this point, other people have been able to successfully load torrents and download them. I've attached a screenshot of the issue:
Torrent is not connecting to peers in the circle
You may try the following resolutions in order to ensure the reestablishment of a peer-to-peer connection:
1. Delete the settings and resume files in the uTorrent folder.
2. Download Slackware torrents.
3. Ensure my home network is set to private.
4. See if uTorrent and its components are exceptions to all firewalls.
5. Try updating each torrent's trackers.
6. Download slackware torrents.
7. Reinstall uTorrent.
8. Disable Windows Firewall
9. Check if you are not using port 80 as the listen port for uTorrent accidentally.
10. If nothing else works, BitComet is a good alternative to uTorrent.