N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
About a year ago, I purchased an Xbox 360- slim and since then have been playing many Rated M Games like halo Crysis3 and others. I recently got Titanicfall and every time I insert the disc, it loads the screen and comes to download named “Optimizing HD Content”. It then downloads for 15% and crash but the same time the Xbox makes a click. Help me please.
Titanic fall issue on Xbox 360
When you every time insert the disc of the game “Titanfall”, it loads the screen and comes to download named “Optimizing HD Content”. After some time, when the downloading goes up to 15%, it crashes down. This is due having the updating issues. To resolve your updating issues in the “Xbox 360” gaming console. You have to follow these steps:
· Firstly, uninstall the game “Titanfall” from your gaming console “Xbox 360”.
· After that, go to the “Settings” option of the “Xbox 360” gaming console.
· Click on the “Disc & Blu-Ray” option of the “Xbox 360” gaming console.
· Then, click on the “Persistent Storage” option and clear the persistent storage from the “Xbox 360” gaming console.
· After that, reinstall the game again and try to update it again.
· If it still does not work for you, just ask for the “Microsoft Support”.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.