N/APosted on - 09/29/2013
I want to ask something about the TI Nspire graphic calculator. There is an error that this calculator brings up and the error is shown in the image below. What are all the possible causes of this error?
This TI-Nspire software will not be able to communicate with connected handhelds because the required connectivity library is missing. In order to communicate with connected handhelds you must reinstall this TI-Nspire software.
TI Nspire graphic calculator software error
The error is because an older version of TI-Nspire Family software is installed on your system.
To resolve this error:
1) Uninstall the TI-Nspire software from the system
2) Restart the system and download the latest TI-Nspire software
3) Install the files in location for 32-bit system: Program FilesCommon FilesTI SharedCommonLib1NavNet
4) Install the files in location for 64-bit system: Program Files(x86)Common FilesTI SharedCommonLib1NavNet
4) Check read write access to directory TI-Nspire CAS in location: Document and Settings<Current User>Application DataTexas Instruments<Product Name>
5) Check read write access to directory TI-Nspire Computer Link in location: Document and Settings<Current User>My DocumentsTI-Nspire
6) Check read write access to directory TI-Nspire Navigator in location: Document and Settings<Current User>Local SettingsApplication DataTexas Instruments<Product Name>