N/APosted on - 03/31/2012
My pc has gotten virus affected and it seems that my anti-virus is not up to it. It will start and close or just froze. Now I need to know the options to deal with the problem. I have not faced such a situation before so it is kind of troublesome for me. Someone kindly let me know of the methods so that I can out run this problem.
Threats detected on regular basis – processing method required
Hi you are affected by some strong Viruses. Probably the anti virus you are using is not up to the mark to fight it. Here are some ways that might be helpful for you:
1. disconnect your pc from internet because that updates virus and makes them more strong.
2. Install another AV program and uninstall the previous one.
3. Update the AV before using it.
4. Scan your PC with the antivirus installed.
5. The antivirus will show list of the viruses and malwares that you are affected with.
6. Clean them.
7 If the problem exists, reinstall the operating system.
8. backup all your necessary files before performing the operation.