N/APosted on - 05/03/2013
I have some CR2 images on my Mac machine. Some of them are corrupted and I am not able to open them at all. Most of the images are very important and I am not about to give up on getting them to work, though I do not know how. Is there a CR2 repair tool Mac that I can use to get these files to work? Thanks a lot.
Is there a tested and effective CR2 repair tool Mac?
I have read your problem on how you can repair corrupted or deleted CR2 images.
There are several reasons for CR2 images to get corrupted or deleted. However, there are many ways in which you can repair or recover them.
I will recommend for you to first try recovering them(if deleted) using a photo recovery software.
Try this website for photo recovery.
Another way is to use a software that is specially designed to repair corrupted CR2 images.
Here is the website where you can download the software
And a step by step instruction on how to use the software after you have downloaded and installed it into your computer.
1. Open the application
2. Select the media that you want to recover/repair. In this case CR2 Images.
3. Click Start Scan button on the lower right corner.
4. After the scan, It will show a preview of the recovered files.
5. Select a specific file.
6. Click Continue and Select a Range.
7. Then Resume the recovery from your last saved scan.
8. Save the files/images at your selected location.