N/APosted on - 05/04/2013
Hi. I think the internal memory of my digital camera got corrupted as I cannot access my JPEG images. Is there a camera data recovery tool that I could use to retrieve the images? I have the 20.2 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 that has the BIONZ image processing and Control Ring camera settings.
Is there a camera data recovery tool for my Cybershot?
Having discovered that the internal memory of your digital camera got corrupted and you lost all your photos is no longer a problem. A data recovery tool such as Wondershare Photo Recovery is the key to your problem. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Once you found out that your Sony Cybershot camera was already corrupted, stop using it because it will overwrite the lost data.
2. Install Wondershare Photo Recovery to your computer (whether Microsoft or Mac). It is the tool in order for you to recover the deleted files like photos and videos.
3. Connect your Sony Cybershot camera to your computer using its digital cable. You have to click "Start" to run the software.
4. You have to look for the drive where your camera is and click "Scan" in order for you to locate the lost photos and videos in your camera.
5. If finish scanning, you can now view your lost photos and you have to choose what photos you have to recover. Save it to another drive.