N/APosted on - 08/04/2013
Everytime I log in to Facebook or Twitter or other websites, some toolbars appear at the bottom of the screen with several information.
Or when I want to open a file, the same, some toolbars appear. Is there any way to stop them?
If you know, can you please tell me how to block floating toolbars?
I have searched online but no solution was found.
Any help would be appreciated.
Tell me how to block floating toolbars from websites of files
The solution to block the floating toolbars is as below:
1) Click ‘Start’->’Run’. Type “regedit” in the window.The registry editor will open
2) Click ‘Current User’->’Software’->’Policies’
3) Click ‘Microsoft’->’New’. Right click on ‘Key’ and a new key is created
4) Rename the key with a new name
5) Right Click on the right side of the window, Click ‘New’ to create a new value with some specific name
6) Right Click in the value section to open the new created value in previous step
7) Open ‘Modify’, write ‘1’ and Check ‘OK’ and close all the open windows. Restart the system