N/APosted on - 07/30/2016
Hi. I want a passport size picture for a form which needs to be submitted but my photograph is quite big comparatively. Can you please suggest me some steps so that I can learn how do I make my photos smaller? Thanks in advance.
Techguide- Learn How Do I Make My Photos Smaller
Hi. If you wish to learn how do I make my photos smaller, then there are many ways to follow such as-
1) Open the Windows live photo gallery
2) Amongst all the options such as edit, home, find and create, click on edit to begin resizing the image
3) Then click on the pictures which need to be resized
4) After the pictures have been selected, click on resize option
5) You can then select the size or the dimensions of the image by clicking on custom
6) After the size is selected, click on resize and save option
7) Create a new folder to save the new image
8) After the final selections have been made, click on resize and save option
9) Double-click the image to resize it in case of a single image and then follow the steps mentioned above
Another way of resizing the image can be with the help of the crop option available in ever software for editing.
Go to the home screen and click on crop option. Drag the pointer across the image cutting out regions which are not required. Then press enter.
Hope we helped.