N/APosted on - 07/28/2013
I received the following error message “The Connection String property has not been initialized” when I tried to launch the Taproot software.
How can I initialize this software properly?
I need some suggestion.
Any help would be greatly helpful.
Thanks in advance.
TapRoot System Software
The Connection String property has not been initialized.
Taproot Software has encountered an error
The error occurred because Microsoft SQLExpress 2008 is not installed on your system.
The solution to it is:
1) Go to 'Control Panel', Click 'Add/Remove Programs'
2) Remove the TapRoot software from the system
3) Reinstall the TapRoot software using the same installer
4) Restart the system
5) Reinstall SQL Server 2008 Express with the TapRoot software
6) When the installation complete wizard window appears, Click 'Close'