N/APosted on - 09/23/2013
I am getting the following error message when I try to open a file in Tag Editor. I can’t understand this weird error message. What does it mean and how can I remove this annoying issue? I am using Win XP SP2 and trying to fix this issue via forum but I need your assistance. Please provide some suggestion. Thanks in advance.
(35017):SSLex0105e: Invalid token, Line 1, Offset 15, b
TagEditor error occurred while tried to open a file in Tag Editor
Hey Mr. Burgos,
Hopefully its an XML file that you are trying to open.
1. Make sure that for each opening tag there is a closing tag.
If the tags are correct, then probably it is the codification that is the cause of the problem.
A document encoded as ANSI or UTF-8 but containing non-ANSI/non-UTF-8 characters cause this error
2. Open the file in Notepad by right-clicking on the file name and selecting open-with and then browsing or selecting Notepad from the options available. Make sure you DO NOT check the box underneath saying 'Always use the selected program to open this type of file'
3. In the header, the information related to codification must include encoding ,for example:encoding= UTF-16.
4. Save it as a Unicode text file.
5. You will now be able to open your XML file.