N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
Hello everyone! Nowadays, since Office 365 is proving to be more powerful than Google apps and everybody’s switching to it, I think that I should also give it a try! Please help me on how to migrate Google Apps to Office 365?
Switching Google Apps to Office 365
For Google apps to Office 365 migration follow these steps:
• Complete the Domain Verification during Office 365 setup.
• Add each user having a mailbox on Office 365 and add licences to them.
• Sign in to Google admin Console and make a list of Active users’ Email in Excel. • Now, connect Office 365 to Gmail on Exchange admin center.
• Next, migrate your mailboxes under Admin Center > Exchange > Recipients > Migration Choose New (+), and then Migrate to Exchange Online. Complete the instructions that follow.
• Lastly, verify the Office 365 mailbox for successful migration by updating the password and time-zone in Office 365.