N/APosted on - 05/24/2012
I have recently begun to realize that there are bugs included in the latest “Super Commander 2” patch.
The overall game is definitely a lot slower. Also, when I exit with a ctrl-alt-del command a: “Supremecommander2.exe – Fatal Application Exit” “Commit Failure 1455” error is visible.
My system is a fully updated Windows 7 Home 64bit.
I'd been told it might be a memory malfunction, but we are dealing with 6GB of RAM, at 1600, with 8-8-8-24 timings, and I have no problems with the other 15 PC game titles that I enjoy.
I’m really hoping to be given far better advice than I’ve been getting in order to help me solve this problem.
Thank you all. The error message box:
Up-date: My spouse and I have been confronted the same problem again, though my partner and I checked our RAM. It never went over 35% while in the full video game.
Up-date: When I entirely uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game, my spouse and I found that the game was barely using any of the 35%.
Super Commander 2 “Commit failure: 1455” error
Hi Pat Dawson,
To make sure, run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool in Windows 7 to check underlying conflicts.
1. Click the Start Button. In the Search Box, type memory and click on Windows Memory Diagnostic.
2. When the Diagnostic Screen shows up, choose any of the two options.
3. Restart your computer. The test will start and wait until finished
4. Your computer will reboot again and will show the report to you.
1. Click the Start Button and choose Control Panel.
2. Click the System Maintenance Icon
3. Pick Administrative Tools then click the Memory Diagnostics Tool Icon.
4. Choose any of the two options. Restart your computer and wait for the test to finish.
5. The computer will reboot and the results will be shown.
If there is no error reported, the problem might be on the patch itself of the game. Update your game by following these instructions:
Method 1 Using Auto-Patch
1. Connect your computer to GPG.net with the client that comes from the game.
2. If there is a new patch/update, the computer will automatically download it and upgrade.
Method 2 Downloading the Latest Patch
1. Download the latest patch from the GPG Forums. (http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=7876)
2. Run the file and wait the executable file to patch your game.