N/APosted on - 08/04/2016
Hi. I have to submit a presentation in my college for which I need to copy the data in my CD. The CD that I am using is not re-writable. How to burn data CD? Can you please help me and reply ASAP? Thanks in advance.
Steps To Learn How To Burn Data Cd
Hi. To learn how to burn data CD, follow the steps given-
1) First, the blank CD should be inserted in the CD-drive. Since you are not usinga re-writable CD, the data which is once copied cannot be deleted. So make sure that you follow the procedure correctly
2) Click on the start menu and then click on my computer
3) Now, select the files which need to be copied to the CD. It can either be a single file, or a number of files
4) Click on copy the selected items option under the file and folder tasks menu
5) Then, in the copy items dialog box, click on copy after selecting the CD-Drive
6) Double-click on the CD-drive in my computer
7) The items appearing under files ready to be written to the D should then be verified after double-clicking on the CD-drive
8) Select the option “write these files to CD” under the CD writing tasks menu and follow the steps mentioned in the wizard which gets displayed on the screen
Hope we helped.