N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
Hi. I am a user of MS Exchange. I would like to ask you about the Exchange server name and the steps to follow such that I can get information about how do I find my exchange server name. Please do help me. Thanks in advance.
Steps To Know About How Do I Find My Exchange Server Name
Hi. If you need answers to queries such as how do I find my exchange server name, then the steps are as given below-
1) Using the Outlook web app, sign in to your account.
2) In the web app, click on settings then options, then click on account, my account and finally select the settings for POP and IMAP access.
3) In the POP and IMAP access setting window, you will find the server name
4) Your server name is in the latest version if it has outlook.office365.com and can be used as the server name
5) If the server name is in the format podxxx.outlook.com then it is not latest and m.outlook.com can be used as the server name.
1) Click on start, then programs, MS Office and finally MS Outlook
2) Click on tools then options.
3) In options, click on mail setup.
4) Then, click on e-mail accounts.
5) Above Microsoft exchange will be a change button located which needs to be clicked on
6) The server name will be written next to Microsoft exchange server.
Hope we helped.