N/APosted on - 11/03/2011
I tried searching from the internet on how to install Navi-X and other kinds of plugging on my Apple TV 2. I was able to find something that refers me to Apple TV 1 and to some folders in which I could not find in my Apple TV. Can somebody please tell me where XBMC application is located on Apple TV 2 (which I logged in as a root)? How do I install Navi-X or any other kinds of plugging? Any links for a tutorial or a step-by-step procedure will be highly appreciated.
Steps on installing Navi-X on Apple TV 2
Please find the following steps to resolve your issues.
1. Please visit the site
2. Click Downloads in the website. It will show the download Navi X.
3. Download it to get the latest version.
4. Download the zip file to your desktop.
5. Open the XMBC. In that click on the “ System” option.
6. Click “Settings" option in that and click “Add-ons”.
7. It will show you “Install from Zip file”. Click that.
8.Select the location in your computer where you want to save it and then select the zip file.
9.The Navi-X will be available now in XBMC under “Programs.”
10. To update it : open the Navi-X on your XBMC then go to “Navi-X Home”- “ Navi-X updates” and install the latest script.