N/APosted on - 07/23/2016
I have created a Spreadsheet that contains some confidential information and Data. Since I have to get it approved by the top managers; I need some Spreadsheet preview options. Please help me by telling steps for creating a dashboard in Excel 2007!
Step-by-step procedure for creating a dashboard in Excel 2007
Yes, Dashboard function in Excel 2007 allows us to share Spreadsheet preview and data via a Web interface. It is user-friendly and does not violate our privacy. The steps for creating Dashboard are as follows:
• Open Microsoft Excel 2007.
• Go to Report Center, and click on Dashboards.
• Select Dashboard page, under New menu.
• Type the name of your file in the corresponding File Name field. Note that; it will be for your URL link.
• In the Page Title and Description box, enter the details respectively.
• Select the Library and Folder to store the page, under Document Library Box and Folder box respectively.
• In the Layout box, select your desired layout.
• Lastly, choose the required option from the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) section.