N/APosted on - 11/19/2013
Even when I set the speakers at 100% and the Volume Mixer at maximum, the speakers just won't play louder. On the control panel, Sounds > Communications is set to “Do Nothing”. I can’t find any other settings to tweak. Any suggestion?
SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio Speakers won’t play louder
The are many reasons for the error like settings of Windows audio service or speakers.
There are multiple solutions to resolve this error.
Solution 1: Power problem of speakers
1) If you are using the desktop computer, check that the contact to speakers is good
2) If the power adapter is not working, replace it with new one
Solution 2: Windows Audio service settings
1) Click Start, type 'services.msc'
2) Scroll to Windows Audio, right Click 'Windows Audio' service
3) Click 'Properties', Set it to 'Automatic'
4) Start the service on the system
Solution 3: Audio drivers compatibility
1) Go to 'Start', Click 'Control Panel'
2) Go to 'system and security', Click 'system', select 'Device Manager'
3) Go to 'Audio drivers' in the list, click 'uninstall'
4) Download the Audio drivers compatible with operating system
5) Install the drivers and restart the system