N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
Hi!What Processors, Graphics, Storage are needed to use Minecraft: Pocket Edition? Is there split touch controls? Is it supported on Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro, iPad (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Generation, Air, Air 2), iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus)? How do it size in iOS,Android,Windows, Phone?Thank You
Someone tell me about Minecraft: Pocket Edition
MineCraft pocket edition is the mobile version of it. MineCraft Pocket edition is available in the market for Android, IOS, and Windows handheld phones and other devices.
Here are the system requirements.
For Android phones.
1. Platform Model – Android 2.3.0 and up.
2. Processor – Any processor that supports ARM-v7a code, or latest model with Android platform.
3. For Graphics – OpenGL ES 2.0 and up.
4. Hard Disk Space – 12.5 MB and up.
For IOS phones.
1. Platform Model – iOS 5.1.1 and up.
2. Processor – 800 MHz Apple A4 CPU.
3. For Graphics – minimum graphic available.
4. Hard Disk Space – 9.5 MB and up.
For Windows phones.
1. Platform Model – Windows Phone 8.1 or later
2. Processor – 1.2 GHz or faster
3. For Graphics – minimum graphic available
4. Hard Disk Space – 14 MB and up
SonyEricson, IPad (1st to last generation), Air, Air 2, Windows 8.1 platforms are the best handheld devices that can run this game. IOS phones will best run the game since it requires less memory space and minimum platform required.