N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
I need some help for my Acer Aspire Black Screen Fix. It boots up but always shows a black screen. I’m irritated by this problem too much. Please, someone, help me out.
Some Black Screen problem.Need Solution To Acer Aspire Black Screen Fix.
I have seen many friends of mine encountering the same problem. I can suggest you the solution. See, if it works.
1) Try flashing the BIOS.
2) Visit the link and download the file.
3) Extract the ZIP file.
4) Make changes to the BIOS name. Rename it from 3309.fd to zg5ia32.fd.
5) Copy the file named zg5ia32.fd and Flashit.exe to a flash drive.
6) Keep the power cable connected and laptop turned off.
7) Plug in the flash drive.
8) Press and hold the “Fn” and the “Esc” key.
9) Press the Power Button and release it, but don’t release the other two keys.
10) Now release the buttons.
11) You will see that the power light blinks.
12) Do not press any key after that and after 7 minutes, the laptop will restart.
I hope this will work for you.