N/APosted on - 04/22/2015
In your own opinion, which of the softwares will you consider as the best of tools for Mac computers in order to convert SWF animations to MOV, FLV as well as WMV files? Michael Smith Gyemfi is my name and I have developed a 15 minutes animation which talks about the causes of Cholera in West Africa. I need to convert this file to make my presentation so easy. Thank you.
Software use to convert SWF animations to MOV and WMV files
I’ll give you the best and cost effective solutions in your concern. Here are some of the video file format converters that you can use.
1. MOVAVI – can convert most of the video-audio-media-file types. It also includes video editor, audio converter, screen capture, file converter and editor, media player and split movie.
2. MIRO – here are some of the file formats that can be converted and accepted FLV, AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, XVID, and MOV.
3. Handbrake – you can add audio tracks, subtitles within video, alter frame rates, rip/cut videos from a DVD, and apply filters.
4. Quicktime bundled in OSX – this I bundled with OS X and you don’t have to download and spend anymore. It can convert video formats from MAC OS and prepare it for generic PC formats or any handheld devices.
5. Pavtube IMedia Converter – it prepares/converts format for Apple devices and Windows phone, support wide range of video formats also.