N/APosted on - 12/22/2013
Please let me know of any software that would first unzip a file and then convert MP3+G to MP4 keeping all the files in the same folder as they were previously. I found a few software but the files were being transferred to some other folders resulting in complete disorder of my existing folders. Please tell me the best software that would perform the function and not clutter my files and folders. Thanks
Software to unzip file and convert to MP4
There is no such program that might do the same job unless you’re a professional programmer and create your own software.
First of all, you have to unzip the compressed file. I would like to use 7-zip. It’s the best compressor / decompressor and also, lightweight and fast.
1. Install 7-zip. On the compressed file, right-click and select 7-zip >> Extract to “file”.
2. When the extracting is complete, you have to get a converter software called Format Factory. It has the ability of batch converting.
3. Start Format Factory. From the left panel, expand “Audio” section and click on “Any to MP4”.
4. From the new dialogue box, select the converting options according to your wish. In the case of converting, select “Add file”.
5. Browse the folder where you extracted the files. Press “Ctrl + A” and then press “Enter” to select all files.
6. Then, select “OK”.
7. You can see that your desired files are on converting table. Press “Ctrl + A” to select all and then, click “Start” to select converting.
In order to change the output folder, click on “Option” from the top bar. Then, from the left panel, select “Option” and there, on the top, the destination folder of converted files can be changed. You have to do this before you start the converting process.