N/APosted on - 02/23/2013
Hi Friends, Is it possible to display my number as unknown number using android phone, Please do the needful for suggesting me a software unknown number that will help me to get this done in Android phone. If there is no such software, please suggest me on how to get this done. Thanks
Software unknown number in Android phone
Thanks for contacting TechyV.
Yes, you can now hide your caller display on an Android phone. I have two options for you to choose. First is by manual setup through phone or by downloading an app from play store. Below are the procedures on how to block caller ID details through the phone;
1. Go to Phone settings.
2. Then go to Call settings.
3. From Call settings menu, you have to look for additional settings (It will depend on the make/model of the phone).
4. Look for Caller ID options.
5. Select options to hide your contact information for all outgoing calls.
6. Try to call a friend to check whether the above procedure was successful.
Another way is to add certain digits than the number before making a call. The format is *and#symbol then followed by the mobile number.
If you don't follow the above procedure, you can download, "hide my id Android App". This app can hide or block your number so recipients will not be able to see your number.
If you still need clarification, don't hesitate to contact us.