N/APosted on - 05/10/2012
Hi When I try to set up the software I find the following error message. Is this software secure? I need your suggestions. Thanks.
The software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo
testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. (Tell me why
this testing is important.)
Continuing your installation of this software may impair
or destabilize the correct operation of your system
either immediately or in the future. Microsoft strongly
recommends that you stop this installation now and
contact the software vendor for software that has
passed Windows Logo testing.
Software does not pass Windows Logo testing
You are not notifying that, this downside occurred that software? Here I'm language concerning web adventurer six SP1. This downside might occur if you put in the protection patch that's represented within the following article within the Microsoft mental object before you are trying to put in web adventurer six SP1. You'll be able to follow these steps to prevent:
1. Quit all Windows programs.
2. Click begin, so click panel.
3. Click Add or takes away Programs.
4. Click amendment or take away Programs.
5. Within the presently put in programs list, click Windows hotfix- KB828559, so click the take-away button.
6. When take to away restart your laptop.
7. Then install web adventurer six Service Pack one from the subsequent Microsoft transfer Center Website:
8. When web adventurer is put in, set up the KB823559 security patch. To do this, use following method:
i) Click begin, purpose to all or any Programs, and click on Windows Update.
ii) Click begin for updates.
iii) Click raise to add 823559: Security for Microsoft Windows to your elite lists
iv) Click Install currently.
Otherwise you'll be able to do this:
01. Right click My laptop and press Manage.
02. Expand Services and Applications.
03. Double-click Services.
04. Double-click science Services.
05. Ensure that the Startup kind is ready for Automatic which the service is started. If not, press Apply and Ok. Conclusion and restart Windows XP and here update.
06. If the update still fails, open a CMD.EXE prompt and type:
Net stop cryptsvc
Net begin cryptsvc
07. Exit the CMD prompt and here update. If it succeeds, exit this procedure.
08. Open a CMD.EXE prompt and type:
When you receive Windows, Fle Protection with success created the requested amendment, type:
sfc /scan now
09. Once the command completes, strive for your update. If it succeeds, exit this procedure.
10. Perform AN in-place of Windows XP.
11. Set up your latest Service Pack, hotfixes and updates.