Hello friends, sharing here an experience of mine while using snagit, when I updated snagit, error message was displayed on my screen, it is talking about an error occurred on .ini file, see below the error screen shot.
Invalid updates configuration file. The first line of the .INI file
should be “;aiu;”.
When I analyzed the error, it is referring to a .ini file about the first line that should be “;aiu;”. I don't remember doing some changes on .ini files, and I am not also a master on that field to touch it, on my last resort I scan my computer for some virus that might infect my .ini file, but none was found, please share your ideas on my problem, thanks a lot.