N/APosted on - 09/02/2011
I have a SharePoint issue and I want your help.
The problem is that I found some errors when trying to search for files in the server and I received a warning stating:
"There are no more files (exception fromHRESULT:0x:80070012) "
I tried again but I received the same message.
Help me please.
There are no more files (exception fromHRESULT:0x:80070012)
Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.
SharePoint server 2010: There are no more files Error
This error is caused by incomplete when you restore and you get this Exception from HRESULT:0x:80070012 message.
Here are the following steps to resolve this issue:
* SQL server content database has to be restored and do get some backup.
* A new web application in your SharePoint and the content database with the use of stsadm – o deltecontentd command should be detached.
* Do attach content database using your backup to the web application you just created.
* Open your SharePoint site using designer
* Look for "default.aspx" and right click on it
* Then reset to site definition
There you are.
If everything failed, do post it here the problem again or error code if any.