Sharepoint 2010 Error – Looking for solution
I have lifted a ticket for this issue with tech support, but yet they can't help.
- I go : mydomain/_layouts/settings.aspx
- Then I enable SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure under Site Collection Administration
- After that I go Site Actions> Manage site features to enable SharePoint Server Publishing
Then I find this error:
The feature failed to activate because a list at 'Pages' already exists in this site.
Delete or rename the list and try activating the feature again.
Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
Correlation ID : 40dfda3-6867-4432-a193-abf8d40d0210
Date and Time : 7/26/2012 1:44:35 AM
Go back to site
Also I have attempted:
- Removing the site collection as well as starting once more.
- Renaming the pages but after that it asks for other folders which don't in fact exist or I am not able to discover for example Publishing Images.
I can make possible publishing it on my internal site with no problem.
Specifically I subscribed to an E plan for my establish company with the intention that I could apply the additional features for example website publishing. That’s why this is quite disappointing. Please help me to solve it.