N/APosted on - 11/21/2014
I have a Lenovo Y50-70 laptop with genuine Windows 8.1 OS. All of a sudden I am not able to run several programs. All of them show a same error "C:windowsSYSTEM32WININET.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." I don’t know what exactly happened all of a sudden. Can anyone provide me a solution please?
Several programs are not working after restarting my laptop Lenovo Y50-70
I would recommend "System Restore" for this problem to undo the changes that have occurred in your laptop. This can be done as follows:
1) Click the start button
2) Type "system restore" in the search box and hit enter
3) Select "system restore" from the results
4) Enter administrator passwords if prompted
5) From the system properties display box, click "system restore"
6) Click next and choose a restore point to a time when you were not experiencing problems with your laptop
7) Restore your laptop