N/APosted on - 12/26/2013
When I try to install a game from Pocket PC Expansion pack, got stuck up with this error. I am not a technical person to find this error, so need some sort help from experts. Same error appeared when I uninstall a game; still the game is in my system. How do I do that? Same error message appeared for installation and uninstallation. Thanks for your help in advance.
Setup is unable to find _SETUP.DLL, which is needed to complete the installation.
Setup is unable to find SETUP.DLL required to complete the installation
There are two ways to resolve this issue.
1. Insert the Pocket PC Expansion Pack CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive and run the setup from the Autorun option.
2. After the introduction is complete, select “Downloads” and select any download option.
3. Choose any content present on the list.
4. After prompting to run Setup, press “Run this program from it's current location”
1. Click Start >> Programs >> Windows Explorer.
2. Open your CD-ROM drive and browse the folder that contains the files for installing the program or game.
3. Double-click “Setup.exe” to run installation process.