N/APosted on - 04/29/2013
For the past few days of utilizing dbf as an RDBMS, I am quite having trouble on viewing its contents. That's why I took time on asking here at techyv for someone to at least help me or suggest a valuable solution such as a link or the name itself or brand for a tutorial dbf viewer. I am most grateful for seeing an expert advice about this soon.
Seeking for a free tutorial of dbf viewer online or offline
Here are some tips and tricks for working in IDE
1. Ctrl+Enter when the cursor is on a file name opens the file in the Source Editor
2. Toggle the visibility of the treeview in the source editor with Ctrl-F9.
3. Alt-V C to bring Command window into focus and in front.
4. Ctrl-Tab or Ctrl-F6 to cycle among the currently open windows.
5. Work at the highest resolution possible.
6. Ctrl-W will save&close in any of the design tools.