N/APosted on - 04/26/2012
During I play game I always get an error message saying "SECURITY MODULE ERROR – 2".
The error message results in disconnection from the game server and finally the program shuts down.
Can anyone help me in this regard, please?
My computer system has got specs: Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 with 2GB DDR2 667.
Security module error during playing game
Try the following solutions below:
1. Click Start and Run. Type CMD and press enter.
2. Type the command netsh firewall reset and press enter.
3. Type netsh winsock reset and press enter.
4. Type gpuupdate /force and press enter.
5. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.
6. Type ipconfig /release and press enter then type ipconfig /renew and press enter again.
7. Then log in to the game again.
If the above steps didn't work, go to C:/windows/prefetch or C:/windows/temp and remove all the files on both folders. Alternatively, you can also go to the link below to check on your new IP.
Then go to D-Cafe website and then try logging in with your user ID and password. Once logged in, choose Manage IP option and then enter the IP that you saw on the iplocation website.