N/APosted on - 03/12/2013
I was using my laptop and after 3 to 4 hours I went to have lunch and put it on the screen saver. I came back after 2 hours and when I move my cursor the screen saver did not vanish and eventually I have to restart my laptop.What might be the problem ?
Screen save cursor move system hanged
Many of the win 7 users are facing this problem. There can be many reasons behind it.
1) As screen saver uses a lot of memory(RAM) so if you has low memory it can be a problem.
2) Sometime drivers, like graphics, can be a problem so update them.
3) Sometime computer can be on " put on the sleep" option so disable it by going to control panel and then hardware and sound and then power options there you will see power saver option and in front of it "change plan setting option" click it and there you will see the " put the computer on sleep" option change it to never.
4) There could be a software that you installed recently that could be the reason so uninstall it.
5) Also try disabling power save features from bios.
If your RAM is alright and none of the above reasons are the problem then it can be a problem in your windows try reinstalling it.